this blog is best viewed in mozilla firefox.
navigations are above. :)
Class BBQ
Guys, class BBQ is confirmed to be on the 20th of June, Saturday.
It'll be in the evening, timing is not confirmed yet because I haven't booked a BBQ pit yet(yes, flame me all you want)
As for the food, I'll be ordering it at
http://www.bbqwholesale.com/(click), either the
meaty package or
seafood package for 20 pax. Details are
here(click).
I'll need people for the following jobs:
1. Prepare extra food(Just buy simple stuff like hotdogs or chicken nuggets) + buy extra stuff(like more charcoal, tongs, etc.)
2. Collect BBQ food with me.
3. Book a BBQ pit. Seriously, if you guys have any good places in mind, don't hesitate to inform me about it and carry out the booking. Or else I'll book the BBQ pit at someplace near my house, which is OMGWTFBBQ boring and ulu. No joke.
All costs are claimable from the class fund.
So, please volunteer yourself for the jobs mentioned above, and tell me what package you want for the BBQ. I'll go with the majority. Please tell me by tomorrow, as I'll be ordering the food and informing Mdm Wong tomorrow. Thanks.
-Wai Leong